Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Deborah Lola’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Deborah Lola, 41 Willow Avenue, Swanley Kent BR8 8AT. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Customer Requirements.
- Payment Procedures.
- Website Content and Information.
- Privacy & Security.
- Delivery & Customs.
- Training Courses’ online, one-one and group classes
- Customer Requirements
• Deborah Lola operates exclusively; By placing an order with us you are confirming that you a client, student Hairdresser, and as such are competent in using the products sold on this website for personal use or resale.
• We will not be held responsible for any injury or damages incurred by users of the products we sell. As a business user/ customer, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are insured for products that you are using.
2.1. Product Availability
• All products are subject to stock availability. Stock availability is shown on the website, however if we have insufficient stock to fulfil the order, we will notify you by e-mail at the address given by you in your registration form.
• Stock is allocated on a first come first served basis once your order reaches our main server.
• The Seller does not guarantee the availability of any item based on stock figures shown.
2.2. Product Restrictions
• We cannot send aerosols, flammable or hazardous items to overseas destinations.
• Please do not order any restricted items if delivery is to an overseas destination.
2.3. Ownership of Goods
• We will retain ownership of the goods you order until we receive full payment for the order, including any applicable delivery charges. Once the goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
3.1. Corrections & Changes
• We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the site at any time. All purchases are subject to availability and Deborah Lola reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
3.2. Special Offers
• Special offers are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Payment Procedure
4.1. Payment Security
• We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
• We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and protected behind a firewall.
• We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection.
• Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection.
4.2. Receipt for Online Orders
• After a payment has been processed we will email an order receipt to the email address associated with your registered Deborah Lola account.
- Website Content and Information
5.1. Website Information
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Colours of products may vary due to differences in camera/monitor settings; product packaging may also be different to that shown.
5.2. Use of Website Content
• All content included on the website is the property of Deborah Lola Professional. All software used on this website is the property of Deborah Lola or our software suppliers. You may not extract or reutilise part of the contents of the website without the written consent of Deborah Lola.
• Deborah Lola grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it except with the written consent of Deborah Lola This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller.
• Neither this website nor any part of it may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the consent of Deborah Lola
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without express permission.
• All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Privacy & Security
6.1. Online Account Security
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity.
• Your password should be at least six characters comprising both numbers and letters in both upper and lower case.
• If you see an email associated with ‘Deborah Lola’ that looks suspicious please report this to us immediately.
• It is advised for security purposes that you logout of your Deborah Lola account after finishing your purchase.
- Delivery & Customs
7.1. Dispatch Times
• We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours; however, this can vary due to stock availability.
• Delivery times are quoted in good faith and we cannot accept liability for any expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or late deliveries.
• Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law et cetera.
7.2. Next Day Delivery
• We use the Post office ‘next working day’ delivery service for all orders dispatched by us to UK mainland. Items are sent with a post office tracking reference number.
Please allow an extra working day for delivery to UK Offshore and Northern/Rural Scotland destinations.
• Applies to UK Mainland (excluding Northern/Rural Scotland) orders placed and payment received before 3pm (Monday to Thursday - GMT/BST) where all items on the order are in stock.
• Orders placed before 1pm on a Friday will be out for delivery on Monday. If the day of delivery is a bank holiday then the order will be out for delivery on the next available working day.
• We accept no responsibility for late, missed or non-delivered orders as these are carried out by a courier company on our behalf.
• The next day delivery service does not apply at the following times: during and shortly after promotional periods, after a bank holiday weekend or during the Christmas & New Year period. During these times we will endeavour to get your order to you on the next working day but this may not be possible due to the large amount of orders we receive.
7.3. Large Items
Please note that in some circumstances the delivery surcharge may need to be increased for large and/or bulky items either inside or outside of the United Kingdom. You will be informed of this before your order is dispatched.
7.4. Leaving Goods with Neighbours
All items are sent with a tracking reference number and are required to be signed for, for all missed orders the post office will leave a ‘Missed card’ requiring you to collect the goods from your nearest Royal mail office.
7.5. Free Delivery Offer
We do not offer free deliveries; all orders will be subjected to a surcharge of £7.30 to cover the next working delivery cost.
7.6. Delivery Notification Service
• When your item has been dispatched you will receive an email alert from Deborah Lola
• Please note that if delivery fails on a number of occasions, Royal Mail will return the orders to us. If this happens, we will process a refund for the order; however, please be aware that we are unable to refund the original cost of delivery.
7.7. Delivery to European Destinations
• Delivery times to European destinations are usually between 3 – 8 working days.
• Delivery prices quoted at checkout are for UK mainland areas of the delivery country only. In some circumstances the standard delivery charge quoted may need to be increased to allow for large and/or heavy items, however you will be informed of this before your order is dispatched.
• When purchasing goods for delivery outside the United Kingdom you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the specified destination. You are also liable for any additional customs clearance charges; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
• If you are ordering goods for delivery outside the United Kingdom it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the countries to where the goods will travel through and where delivery is to be made.
7.9. Force Majeure
Deborah Lola shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, act of god or failure to deliver by suppliers or couriers.
8.1. Training Course Booking - By booking a training course place/online you are agreeing to the following:
• It is your responsibility to ensure the person(s) you are booking on the course meets the requirements as detailed within the course details before booking.
• Courses booked online are provisional; you’ll be emailed within 2 weekdays to confirm your booking. As spaces are limited we cannot initially guarantee there are places left on the course.
• Dress Code: Please wear professional attire when attending a training course.
• Insurance: It is your responsibility to check with your potential/existing insurance provider and/or county council to ensure you are able to gain your public liability, business insurance and any council license requirements before booking a training course through Deborah Lola
8.2. Training Course Cancellation Policy
• Most courses are refundable up to 14 days prior to the start date of the course (in some cases this may be up to 14 days, please check the course information sheet before you book). After this point courses are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
• You may send a substitute delegate providing they meet the course criteria stated on the course information sheet.
• We reserve the right to cancel a course, in this case we will notify you at least 7 days prior to the event and advise you of an alternative date/venue or provide you with a full refund.
• In the event of a course cancellation with less than 7 days' notice, a new course date or refund will be organised for you; however, in this instance Deborah Lola are not liable for travel expenses, childcare, potential loss of income or any potential associated costs.
9.1. Returns Address
Please send your returns to:
F.A.O. Returns Department Adel Professional. 41 Willow Avenue
9.2. Returns Policy
• We do not offer Exchanges nor Refunds on all purchased items.
• Due to hygiene regulations we cannot accept returns (subject to our discretion) of the following products: Cosmetics, Hair Extensions, Hair Jewellery. This list is not exhaustive and does not affect your statutory rights.
• Goods must be returned to the address shown in section 9.1. (refunds cannot be processed in-store).
• Please ensure a copy of your invoice/receipt accompanies the return.
Faulty, Incorrect or Undelivered Goods
• We take great care to ensure all goods you receive are correct and undamaged. In rare cases where incorrect or damaged goods are received (or where goods you expected to arrive haven't) you must inform us within 48 hours of delivery/expected delivery to email@example.com or call us on +447950227461
• Please return the goods back to us, let us know and send to the address listed above (refunds cannot be processed in store) using recorded delivery and we’ll reimburse you the cost of this.
• For faulty or incorrect orders that need to be returned, we will refund the original cost of delivery.