• We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours; however, this can vary due to stock availability.
• Delivery times are quoted in good faith and we cannot accept liability for any expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or late deliveries.
• Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law et cetera.
• We cannot deliver to BFPO addresses as we do not use Royal Mail for deliveries.
Next Day Delivery
• We use the Post office ‘next working day’ delivery service for all orders dispatched by us to UK mainland. Items are sent with a post office tracking reference number.
Please allow an extra working day for delivery to UK Offshore and Northern/Rural Scotland destinations.
• Applies to UK Mainland (excluding Northern/Rural Scotland) orders placed and payment received before 3pm (Monday to Thursday - GMT/BST) where all items on the order are in stock.
• Orders placed before 1pm on a Friday will be out for delivery on Monday. If the day of delivery is a bank holiday then the order will be out for delivery on the next available working day.
• We accept no responsibility for late, missed or non-delivered orders as these are carried out by a courier company on our behalf.
• The next day delivery service does not apply at the following times: during and shortly after promotional periods, after a bank holiday weekend or during the Christmas & New Year period. During these times we will endeavour to get your order to you on the next working day but this may not be possible due to the large amount of orders we receive.
Please note that in some circumstances the delivery surcharge may need to be increased for large and/or bulky items either inside or outside of the United Kingdom. You will be informed of this before your order is dispatched.
Leaving Goods with Neighbours
All items are sent with a tracking reference number and are required to be signed for, for all missed orders the post office will leave a ‘Missed card’ requiring you to collect the goods from your nearest Royal mail office.
Free Delivery Offer
We do not offer free deliveries; all orders will be subjected to a surcharge of £7.30 to cover the next working delivery cost.
Delivery Notification Service
• When your item has been dispatched you will receive an email alert from Deborah Lola providing the Post Office ‘Tracking Reference number’
• Any correspondence regarding your order delivery after this dispatch email will come email@example.com
• Please note that if delivery fails on a number of occasions, Royal Mail will return the orders to us. If this happens, we will process a refund for the order; however, please be aware that we are unable to refund the original cost of delivery.
• When purchasing goods for delivery outside the United Kingdom you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the specified destination. You are also liable for any additional customs clearance charges; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
• If you are ordering goods for delivery outside the United Kingdom it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the countries to where the goods will travel through and where delivery is to be made.
Deborah Lola shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, act of god or failure to deliver by suppliers or couriers.
Please send your returns to:
F.A.O. Returns DepartmentDeborah Lola
41 Willow Avenue
• We do not offer Exchanges nor Refunds on all purchased items.
• Due to hygiene regulations we cannot accept returns (subject to our discretion) of the following products: Cosmetics, Hair Extensions, Hair Jewellery. This list is not exhaustive and does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty, Incorrect or Undelivered Goods
• We take great care to ensure all goods you receive are correct and undamaged. In rare cases where incorrect or damaged goods are received (or where goods you expected to arrive haven't) you must inform us within 48 hours of delivery/expected delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +447950227461
• Please return the goods back to us, let us know and send to the address listed above (refunds cannot be processed in store) using recorded delivery and we’ll reimburse you the cost of this.
• For faulty or incorrect orders that need to be returned, we will refund the original cost of delivery.